Grilled Mahi Steaks with Brown Rice
- 4 Panamei mahi mahi steaks, about 4 to 6 oz. each
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
In a small bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt and pepper; place into a gallon-size zip- top bag and pour in marinade.
Seal and shake gently to coat fish evenly.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but no more than 6 hours.
Preheat grill to medium-low. Grill steaks, turning carefully, 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until fish begins to brown and flakes with a fork.
Spoon a good 1/2 cup of brown rice onto each individual dinner plate and top each with a fish steak.
Serve it with grilled vegetables and more fresh herbs, if desired.